Wordle 303 Apr 18 TIPS: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with the answer | Game | Fun
Just because it’s a public holiday and everything is closed, Wordle doesn’t take a day off. Wordle 303 is available for April 18, which means you only have 24 hours to solve today’s puzzle. If you’re struggling with Wordle’s latest puzzle and might need some help, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free tips to point you in the right direction. Just go to the bottom of the page for Wordle 303 clues for April 18th.
A game you can play in minutes, Wordle instructs players to understand a five-letter word in six attempts.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, you will have to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you have managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you can’t solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three clues specific to Wordle 303 on April 18 …
General Wordle Tips and Tricks …
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening hypothesis.
• Try using a couple of vowels in your first hypothesis, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until you have a better idea of what the answer is.
• “INCREASE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below …
Wordle 303 hints and clues for April 18th …
1. Wordle 303 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 303 contains two vowels.
3. I’d like to think I have a knack for creating style clues.