Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia coming to PC on May 11th
Happinet publisher and Matrix Software developer will release Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia for PC via Steam on May 11 for $ 39.99 / £ 30.99 / € 33.99, the companies announced. It will be available at a 15% discount on launch week.
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia was first launched for Switch on June 25, 2020, followed by PlayStation 4 on December 10, 2020, and has since sold over 130,000 units worldwide.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Happinet:
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia is once again brought to life by a stellar cast of leading Japanese game developers, including screenwriter Kenji Terada (Final fantasy), art director and character designer Raita Kazama (Chronicles of Xenoblade), and composer Sato Tenpei (Disgea). Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia offers a classic and authentic strategy RPG experience along with hundreds of hours of fun with a deep turn-based battle system, world conquest systems, and a stunning new campaign.
The new PC version includes additional features that have continued to build on the core gaming experience. These features include a creative mode that unlocks after completing the main mode once. In this mode, players can choose their preferred power balance and start the knights and play at their leisure with no time limit. There are 13 starting power balancing models to choose from. Players can also customize each base’s affiliation if they wish; a New Game + function to load the save data of a canceled game and start a new game with transferred objects; and Battle Map HP display for units so their HP is displayed on the Battle Map.
In Runersia, a continent created by the Rune God, mana rains endlessly. Aeons ago, five Mana Stones were produced from this continent and traverse history alongside human nations, only to be incorporated into special Brigandine equipment to create Rune Knights, special individuals who can wield the power of mana and the stones incorporated into their own. armor for casting skills and magic as well as summoning and controlling ancient monsters. Six Brigandine nations of Runersia, each with conflicting ideals, beliefs, histories and faiths, are divided by Brigandines of Justice, Glory, Freedom, Holiness and Ego, while the sixth nation exists without Brigandines.
The goal is to win battles to expand your nation’s influence until the entire continent of Runersia has been conquered by the player.
- Build your army – Choose from one of six countries to rule, command over 100 Rune Knights and build an army of monstrous troops, including dragons, ghouls and angels.
- Plan your attacks – Master the deep turn-based battle system and world conquest system to ensure victory.
- Hundreds of hours of gameplay – Each of the six playable nations offers over 30 hours of gameplay, post-end prologue content, and new custom difficulty levels.
- Challenge mode – Aim for the highest score with non-stop missions that increase the challenge as players survive longer.
- Iron Front Titans Update – Challenge yourself with new high-level monsters, increasing AI difficulty, game time and EXP gain options, and further customize your conquest experience with this free content update available from day one for users of Steam.
Watch the PC announcement trailer below. View a series of screenshots in the gallery.